Personal InformationSh. Kishor U. Tribhuvan Designation : Scientist, Biotechnology (Agril. Science), School of Genomics and Molecular breeding email@example.com +917764835360 view resume
Mr. Kishor Uttamrao Tribhuvan graduated in Horticulture from Vasantrao Naik Marathwada
Agricultural University, Parbhani, in the year 2005. He earned his M.Sc. degree in 2011 in the
discipline of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology from the National Research Centre on Plant
Biotechnology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi. Currently, he is pursuing
Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology from the same Institute. He joined Agricultural
Research Services (ARS) in the year of 2013 and served as Scientist for two years (2013-2015)
at ICAR-IINRG, Namkum, Ranchi. He joined ICAR-IIAB, Ranchi in April 2015, and working
on biotic and abiotic stress management in pigeon pea.
- Singh BK, Mishra DC, Yadav S, Ambawat S, Vaidya E, Tribhuvan KU, Kumar A, Kumar S (2016). Identification, characterization, validation, and cross-species amplification of genic-SSRs in Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea). Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 25(4):410-420.
- Tribhuvan KU, Pawar DV, Lohot VD, Alam S, Singh BK, Bhat SS, Sharma KK, Thamilarasi K (2017). Isolation and characterization of root nodule bacteria from Flemingia spp for plant growth enhancement. Multilogic in Science, 7(23):274-278.
- Das A, Kumar K, Tribhuvan KU, Das SS, Mishra M (2018). Development of haploid and doubled haploid in fruit crops - A Review. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci, 7(5):2119-2132.
- Tribhuvan KU, Sandhya, Kumar K, Mithra ASV, Gaikwad K (2018). MutMap: A versatile tool for the identification of mutant loci and mapping of genes. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 23: 612-621.
- Kaila T, Saxena S, Ramakrishna, Tyagi A, Tribhuvan KU, Srivastava H, Sandhya, Chaudhury A, Singh NK, Gaikwad K (2019). Comparative RNA editing profile of mitochondrial transcripts in cytoplasmic male-sterile and fertile pigeon pea reveal significant changes at the protein level. Molecular Biology Reports, 46:2067-2084.
- Tribhuvan KU, Mithra ASV, Sharma P, Das A, Kumar K, Tyagi A, Solanke AU, Sandhya, Sharma R, Jadhav PV, Raveendran M, Fakrudin B, Sharma TR, Singh NK, Gaikwad K (2019). Identification of genomic SSRs in cluster bean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) and demonstration of their utility in genetic diversity analysis. Industrial Crops and Products, 133: 221-231.
- Das A, Nigam D, Junaid A, Tribhuvan KU, Kumar K, Durgesh K, Singh N, Gaikwad K (2019). Expressivity of the key genes associated with seed and pod development is highly regulated via lncRNAs and miRNAs in Pigeonpea. Scientific reports, 9(1).
- Das A, Kumar K, Tribhuvan K, Joshi R, Durgesh K, Gaikwad K (2019). LEA genes play important role in seed and pod development in Cajanus cajan. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 8(10):716-726.
- Tribhuvan KU, Das A, Srivastava H, Kumar K, Kumar D, Sandhya, Mithra ASV, Jain PK, Gaikwad K (2020). Identification and characterization of PEBP family genes reveal CcFT8 a probable candidate for photoperiod insensitivity in C. cajan. 3 Biotech, 10:2190-5738.
- Singh D, Singh CK, Tribhuvan KU, Tyagi P, Taunk J, Tomar RS, Kumari S, Tripathi K, Kumar A, Gaikwad K, Yadav RK, Pal M (2020). Development, characterization and cross species/genera transferability of novel EST-SSR markers in lentil, with their molecular applications. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, 38(1):114–129.
- Kandasamy T, Kumari K, Ghosh J, Tribhuvan KU, Lohot VD, Gargi M, Ghosal S (2020). EST-SSRs reveal genetic distinction between lac and grain yielding genotypes of pigeon pea. Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13562-020-00558-9.
- Das A, Saxena S, Kumar K, Tribhuvan KU, Singh NK, Gaikwad K (2020) Non-coding RNAs having strong positive interaction with mRNAs reveal their regulatory nature during flowering in a wild relative of pigeon pea (Cajanus scarabaeoides). Molecular Biology Reports https://doi.org/10.1007/s11033-020-05400-y
- Solanke AU, Tribhuvan KU, Kanika (2016). Genomics: an integrative approach for molecular biology. In: Biotechnology Progress and Prospects (Khurana SMP & Singh M,eds.), Studium Press LLC, USA, pp 234-270.
- Kumar K, Das A, Sandhya, Tribhuvan KU, Janghel D, Srivastava H (2019). Agrobacterium Mediated Gene Transfer in Plants: An Extension and Modification of Natural Process' in Dr. Gyanendra Kumar Rai (eds) Advances in Biotechnology and Bioscience (Volume 2). Akinik Publications Delhi, Page 01-16