Personal InformationDr. Sujay Kademani Designation : Scientist (Agricultural Extension) email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org +91-9741811790 view resume
Dr Sujay, born and raised in Kittur, Belagavi (Karnataka) graduated in Horticulture from University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot (Karnataka) in the year 2017. Thereafter he obtained Masters’ degree in Agricultural Extension and Communication from G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) in 2019. Further he got admitted in ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi for Doctoral studies till 2023 before joining Agricultural Research Service (ARS) in April, 2023. He is a recipient of ICAR-Junior Research Fellowship (2017), IARI & NDRI-Institutional Senior Research Fellowships (2019), ICAR-Senior Research Fellowship (2019), UGC-NET-Junior Research Fellowship (2019). Dr Sujay has secured Best M.Sc. Student Award and Best M.Sc. Thesis Award from G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar. Also he has multiple awards in media production and literary competitions in national platforms, along with participation in national level Table Tennis tournaments.
Agri-entrepreneurship, Opinion Leadership, Farmer to Farmer Extension, Farmer Producer Organizations.
Peer Reviewed/Refereed Journals:
- Kademani, S. B., Nain, M. S., Mishra, J. R. and Singh, R. (2020). Policy and Institutional Support for Agri-Entrepreneurship Development in India: A Review. Journal of Extension Systems, 36(1):15-22.
- Kademani, S. B., Kameswari, V. L. V., Bhardwaj, N. and Amardeep. (2020). Relationship between selected characteristics of awardee farmers and extent of their opinion leadership. Journal of Community Mobilization for Sustainable Development, 15(1): 59-62.
- Kademani, S. B. and Kameswari, V. L. V. (2019). Constraints in Utilizing Awardee Farmers for Agricultural Extension as Para-professional agents. Indian Journal of Extension Education, 55(4): 71-75.
Chapters in books:
- Kademani, S. B., Prakash, D., and Singh, A. (2019). Sustainable Rural Development and Social Inclusion through Farm Youth Awardees: An Extension Strategy. In Rautela, R. and Gulati, N. (Eds.), Role of youth in bringing social change (pp. 17-20). Vivekanand Swadhyay Mandal. Pantnagar.
- Kademani, S. B., Dash, D., Barakoti, J. and Ansari, I. H. (2019). Post-harvest Entrepreneurial Opportunities for Rural Youth in India. In Rautela, R. and Gulati, N. (Eds.), Role of Youth in Bringing Social Change (pp.280-284). Vivekanand Swadhyay Mandal. Pantnagar.
- Dash, D., Mahra, G. S., Singh, A., and Kademani, S. B., (2019). Tribal Youth as Agripreneurs: A potential segment for ensuring positive social changes through food secure future in tribal farm setting. In Rautela, R. and Gulati, N. (Eds.), Role of Youth in Bringing Social Change (pp.251-253). Vivekanand Swadhyay Mandal. Pantnagar.
- Kameswari, V. L. V. and Kademani, S. B. (2018). Agri-Tourism: An Approach to Sustainable Rural Development. Indian Farmers’ Digest, 51(12): 44-46.
- Kameswari, V. L. V. and Kademani, S. B. (2019). Farmer to Farmer Extension (F2FE): A novel approach for utilizing farmers as para-professionals. Indian Farmers’ Digest, 53 (9): 25-27.